CAMP PACIFIC ADVENTURE
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING CAMPER APPLICATIONS!! REGISTER FOR SUMMER 2015 TODAY!!
Session 1: July 6th – July 18th, 2015
Session 2: July 20th – August 1st, 2015
Co-ed, Ages 10-16
$2,200 per sessionThis camp gives participants the opportunity to experience what Southern California has to offer with additional trips to local attractions. Excursions include a diverse range of experiences from kayaking at the La Jolla shores to the historic Balboa Park to Disney’s California Adventure. Participants also take part in Camp Pacific Classic’s dynamic summer camp activities, including surfing, sports, creative games, arts, crafts, and others.
Participants in our Camp Pacific Adventure will be involved in all the activities that the traditional Camp Pacific individuals are, but will have three additional trips to local attractions.
• Thursday, July 9th – La Jolla Kayaking
• Saturday, July 11th – Universal Studios
• Sunday, July 12th – Knott’s Berry Farm
• Tuesday, July 14th – Shopping at UTC or Pendleton Paintball
• Thursday, July 16th – Disney’s California Adventure
• Thursday, July 23rd – Balboa Park/Rueben H. Fleet Science Center
• Saturday, July 25th – Carlsbad Outlet Mall
• Sunday, July 26th – Disneyland
• Tuesday, July 28th – SDSU Ropes Course
• Thursday, July 30th – Camp Pendleton Paintball
*Dates and locations are subject to change